TRACK DRIVING | ADVANCED CAR CONTROL | ONE TO ONE COACHING
Millbrook in Bedfordshire is one of the premier Automotive Proving Grounds in Europe. The wide variety of test tracks, also create a perfect training ground for drivers.
Fundamentals – Building a framework
Our Millbrook courses are designed to help you develop your skill in the fundamentals of high performance driving. The tracks and facilities at Millbrook allow us to break down the dynamics of vehicle behaviour and develop understanding of how we can influence and harness that behaviour to best effect.
Our Millbrook courses are delivered one to one and bespoke to each client, but some of the elements we cover include;
- Understanding weight transfer and grip
- Thought processes and getting ahead of the car
- Your role as a driver and how your inputs affect the outcome
- Basics of car control and limit handling
These foundational skills are just as important on road or track and form the corner stones of high performance technique. Whatever your driving goals, developing your core skill will always pay dividends.
MIRA in Warwickshire, is the British Motor Industry’s research and development centre as well as the base of our Advanced Handling Courses. The facilities at MIRA, are some of the best available in Europe for learning about and developing car control skills, at and beyond the limit of grip.
Advanced – Developing skill and knowledge
Our Advanced Handling courses are designed to take your driving to the next level by focusing on vehicle and driver behaviour, at the extremes of grip. We can help you to acquire the knowledge, skill and confidence to drive faster on track and be safer on the road. Your dedicated coach will work with you one to one throughout the day, to ensure the training is tailored perfectly to you.
Some of the things that will be covered on the course are;
- Working up to the limit safely and consistently
- Developing Feel, working with grip and weight movement
- Transition from braking to cornering to acceleration phases
- Harnessing, blending and manipulating all the forces at work on the car
- Developing car control and vital muscle memory
- Holding a controlled slide, balancing power and grip
- Thought processes and understanding behaviour
Our Advanced Handling Courses are stimulating, fun days, run in small groups, to maximise track time. If you’re serious about your driving, join us at MIRA!
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS FOR THE TRACK
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Get in touch for more information on any of our services or events