Give the petrolhead in your life the ultimate gift they’ll never forget
Please note, all courses require you to drive in your own car
Please ensure you have a full valid UK driving license, MOT and fully comprehensive insurance
Road coaching day
- Looking at your current inputs behind the wheel
- Understanding your car’s characteristics
- Developing your skills, with key techniques that will allow you and the car to work as one
- Building confidence
- Advanced road craft
- Car technology
- Car dynamics
- Car control
ROAD COACHING DAYUsually £550
Track Coaching Day
- Vision – Looking in the right places to allow your hands to follow your eyes
- Braking – introducing the brakes and smoothly building pressure
- Trail Braking – harnessing the natural weight transfer of braking to help create more grip for the front wheels as you turn
- Timing – Transitioning smoothly from braking to cornering to accelerating.
- Understanding your own behaviour and affecting change
TRACK COACHING DAYUsually £550
Milbrook Driving Course
- Emergency Braking
- Stability Control
- Hinting – Introducing things to the car
- Weight balance
- Braking – Initial application, building pressure and then releasing.
- Blending braking with corner entry
- Mid corner balance
- Exiting the corner
- Vision – how to bring everything together
MILLBROOK DRIVING COURSE
ROAD DRIVING | TRACK DRIVING | MILBROOK EXPERIENCE
MEET THE TEAM
Owner & Managing Director
WHY VELOCE DRIVING
Veloce is unique in having both a strong female figurehead who is an established name in the racing and driver coaching arenas. There is also a thread of high performance driver coaching that runs through everything we do alongside our relentless pursuit for luxury.
At Veloce Driving we are keen to encourage not just the guys, but to invite more women to get involved in performance driving. As a professional racing driver, Kat knows how hard it can be to gain a foothold in a traditionally male-dominated field like motor sport – and how daunting it can be for some who want to take their first tentative steps in performance driving.
Veloce aims to bring a different approach to the driving tour market that embraces the needs of both couples and females as well as men.
Kat’s background as a professional racing driver and her current work as a driver coach also brings a different element to driving tours. She and her team of driving experts are passionate about helping drivers to develop and get more enjoyment and pleasure from their driving. Each tour has the opportunity for you to grow your skill set and knowledge in a fun, fascinating way.
GIVE THE GIFT OF DRIVING EXPERIENCES
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Get in touch for more information on any of our services or events