ROAD DRIVING PROGRAMS | STRUCTURED TRACK DAY | DRIVER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Our unique backgrounds have given us extensive experience of advanced road and circuit driving techniques and thinking.
While we originate from racing backgrounds, we have worked extensively on the road teaching advanced and defensive driving. We also have numerous coaching qualifications both driving and none driving related including pure coaching and NLP Practitioner.
What that gives us a unique blend;
- A thorough understanding of vehicle dynamics – what keeps a car happy, stable and balanced – from racing.
- A comprehensive knowledge of road craft – the ability to read the road, good situational awareness and planning.
- The skill and experience to teach and coach effectively and facilitate change in people.
from £500 + VAT per day
Additional Extra – Dynamic Session from £210 can be shared.
Learning to master road driving is a lifelong pursuit and the biggest safety aid you can add. It also enables you to integrate more fluently with your car, enhancing driving pleasure and confidence. Interacting with the road environment as well as conducting the car well, is a great skill and something you can take pride in. One of our mantras here at Veloce Driving is that the car doesn’t know where it is. Because of that, the things you do as a driver to keep it happy are pretty much the same whatever environment you drive in. Balance, timing, planning and vision are cornerstones of technique on road and track, albeit at different speeds.
Dynamics – As part of our 1 to 1 road courses we now have the option to add a dynamics session where we can isolate and explore key aspects of vehicle behaviour, how we as drivers affect things and how we can manipulate things to our advantage.
As with everything we do her at Veloce, Road Driving days are relaxed and enjoyable. Come with us to explore some good roads and chat through how to best approach what we come across. We aim for a good mix of road craft (reading the road, planning and management of the environment) and track craft (good balance, working with the car, smoothness and using the road).
STRUCTURED TRACK DAY
DRIVER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
From £500 + VAT per day
Can be shared
DO YOU WANT TO GET MORE FROM YOUR TRACK DRIVING? BE FASTER AND MORE CONFIDENT?
Skilfully delivered coaching will massively accelerate your learning, your confidence, your pace and your level of control and safety. All learning and behaviour takes place at the unconscious level of your mind, its in your programming. To change your programming takes time and persistent, dedicated practice, because of that, learning new skills or altering old ones can often seem and feel awkward until it becomes habit.
In fact you only really know that you have mastered a new skill or updated an old one when it becomes your default behaviour when you’re under pressure and found you didn’t have to think about it. You therefore have to have the right mindset to be successful or you unconscious mind can actually work against you.
Coaching is a collaborative process with the client at the centre. The true skill of a coach is in asking the right questions in order to drill down in to how someone thinks, feels and acts in order to deconstruct it and enable changes to take place.
TAKE YOUR DRIVING ABILITY TO THE NEXT LEVEL
THINGS WE'LL COVER ON THE ROAD
01. Optimise use of the road in many different conditions to enable safe speed and progress.
04. Positively influence the decisions and actions of other road users for your own safety and theirs.
05. Advanced observation, anticipation and planning skills, being in the right place at the right time.
07. Taking command of the wider driving environment, not just your car
06. Master safe and subtle overtaking techniques on all road types.
08. Maximise your enjoyment, satisfaction and safety from your sports car every time you drive it.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Get in touch for more information on any of our services or events